CORROSION PROTECTION COATINGS
SINTERED PE SHEATHING
Single-layer polyethylene sheathing based on DIN 30670 for steel fittings used in underground or offshore applications. The sintered coat is applied to the grit-blasted component surface in our proprietary powder immersion process.
SPRAY-APPLIED PE SHEATHING
Single or multi-layer polyethylene sheathing based on DIN 30670 (or EN 10288) for steel fittings used in underground or offshore applications. Utilizing state-of-the-art flame spraying technology, we securely sheath highly complex component shapes in diameters up to DN 3000 using an in-house process.
Cement mortar pipe lining in compliance with DIN EN 10298 (successor of DIN 2614) for steel fittings used in underground or offshore applications. The cement mortar layer is applied in-house using a Type III (manual application) process. Cement mortar lining of short pipe segments in the diameter range DN 80 to DN 250 is done by a Type II process. We offer all end version types C1 through C5 as specified in the standard.
- SAKRET SSM 1 P C35/45 cement, DVGW W347-certified for drinking water applications
- Suitable for use with many wastewaters
This cement mortar is not suited for use in lines carrying wastewaters at pH levels < 6.5. For applications of this type, we offer an alternative mortar formulated with aluminium constituents.
FCM sheathing based on DVGW specification GW 340 for secure physical protection of outer pipe surfaces as required e.g. at mountainous installation sites.
OTHER SURFACE OPTIONS AND COATINGS
- Blast-derusted to SA 2.5 purity standard in compliance with DIN EN ISO 12944
- Standard galvanisation to DIN EN 1461 / drinking-water grade galvanisation to DIN EN 1461 and DIN EN 10240 A1
- Wet coatings such as:
- 1 or 2-component primer and top coats based on epoxy resins, zinc phosphate, zinc dust, micaceous iron oxide, PUR or other materials; available in various RAL colours
- High-build coatings, e.g. for refrigeration systems, in conformance with AGI specification Q151
- Thick-film coats with 2-component modified epoxy resin formulations for drinking water and wastewater applications (thickness: e.g. 400 μ)
- Powder coats
- And many others